1. How many minutes of play are in an American football match?
2. Which company produces the computer operating system Windows?
3.Which novel, first published in 1719, is based on the real-life exploits of Alexander Selkirk?
Ans: Robinson Crusoe
4.What is the deepest lake in the world, with depths over 1,600 metres?
Ans: Baikal (Baykal)
5.Complete this advertising slogan "Murraymints, Murraymints..."?
Ans: Too good to hurry mints
6. Which country`s flag consists of just the colour green?
7. Who played Vivien in the BBC comedy The Young Ones?
Ans: Adrian Edmondson
8. In which European country is Transylvania?
9. Who wrote the novel Jurassic Park, which the Spielberg film was based on?
Ans: Michael Crichton
10. What is the square root of 121?
11. How many dimes are in a US dollar?
12.What is the chemical symbol for Gold?
13.Which television character has the car registration plate FAB1?
Ans: Lady Penelope
14. Which king was killed at the Battle of Bosworth Field in 1485?
Ans: Richard III
15.Who composed the ballets "The Nutcracker" and "Swan Lake"?
Ans: Peter Tchaikovsky
16. If you suffered from `arachnophobia`, what would you have an irrational fear of?
17.What city does Sugar Loaf mountain overlook?
Ans: Rio de Janeiro
18.Which gas is the most abundant in air, making up over 77%?
19.What were the names of the three ships Christopher Columbus led, in his discovery of the Americas in 1492?
Ans: Santa Maria, Pinta and Nina
20.Which of William Shakespeares` plays has the most lines?